Wednesday 7 March 2012

Bacterial conjunctivitis

Kington Life Plasma

Purulent eye

A few days ago I was away from home and unfortunately my 3 kids had bacterial conjunctivitis. My youngest daughter encountered first, followed by her 2 brothers. I've instilled Kington Life Plasma into my son's eye before(of course after reading the VIDAL which has recommended it as treatment for conjunctivitis). He recovered the same day. Therefore I instructed my maid to do the same to them. Without using any antibiotic eyedrop they recovered too. I left them for 2 days and when I returned everything was fine. No more conjunctivitis! Isn't it wonderful? Imagine storing harmless natural source at home for emergency usage! You didn't even need to line up in the Emergency Department to get medicine.Tips of the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Elken by clicking the icon below

Followers